Monday, June 6, 2011

All Comments Are Welcome

When it comes to comments, I do so appreciate the feed back I get from readers. And every time I see a new follower, I'm thrilled. However, there are exceptions.

I will not allow a reader's comment to be published if their sole purpose is to air their dirty laundry. And there are just some followers that you know too much about from other sources to even want to have them as a follower.

With that said, I hope y'all continue to read and enjoy the writing. My "hit list" (that's viewers) grows in numbers every day and it just makes me smile, even if they don't comment - but ummm... you can certainly click on one of the reactions that follows the post.

2 comments:

mikeylikesit said...

Hey, double standards? lol

I can understand you not wanting someone to "air their dirty laundry" on your clothes line, so that's cool.

I even agree with you, but I want to know what happened? I need the who, what, why of this.

Hart said...

It's hardly a double standard. It's my blog and I don't want it contaminated.

Obviously, I'm not gonna mention names here. I have my reasons and your need to know is on a need to know basis - this isn't any of your business.

I'd be more than happy to tell you two years worth of dirt, but then I'd have to have you killed. :D So, do you still want to know?