Monday, May 23, 2011

Dancing with the Stars - Who's Taking Home The Mirror Ball on 5/24/11? Take the Poll

This was the last chance for the three standing couples to show us their stuff and tomorrow night one of the couples is going to take home the coveted Mirror Ball trophy.

Tonight, both Chelsea and Mark, and Kirstie and Maks performed a Samba. Two completely different styles and two totally different bods. Chelsea, the boyish type; Kirstie the voluptuous woman. I guess I never noticed before tonight that Chelsea really doesn't have much of a shape.

Hines and Kym did a Quick Step before their Freestyle. In my opinion, it far exceeded the first Quick Step he did. Filled with the razzle dazzle of the 20s, it transported me back to the old time Rogers/Astaire films. Their Freestyle was risky, but more than that, it just made me smile.

When it comes right down to it, Chelsea looks like a dancer, but even though the judges praised her freestyle, I thought it was a bit rough and uncontrolled in spots. And whilst I give a lot of credit to Kirstie for some of the lifts and acrobatics she did in her freestyle, it's not about "wow, she's 60?" It's about the dance, and it didn't seem to flow for me.

Chelsea and Mark, and Hines and Kym tied for the top with a total score of 59
Kirstie and Maks came in with 54.

This really is about fan votes now, so I wonder who you think is going home with the Mirror Ball.

Who Do You Think Deserves The Mirror Ball?
Kirstie and Maks
Chelsea and Mark
Hines and Kym
  
pollcode.com free polls

2 comments:

mikeylikesit said...

Cool dance numbers tonight or should I say hot?

What do you mean Chelsea got no shape?

Hines is going to win it.

Anonymous said...

chelsea is ok, she has SOME shape lmao. Uh, i didn't get to see maks and kirstie dance, but hines's i saw, and it looks like he's still the front runner. good stuff missy