Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dancing with the Stars - Ralph and Karina Go Home

After tonight's show, it's down to the final three and next week one couple will hold the Mirror Ball Trophy, but it won't be Ralph Macchio.

Ralph did his best throughout the competition and, frankly, I think the judges were pretty rough on him most of the time; more than rough in my opinion, downright unfair at times. His fans got him to the fourth spot, but they couldn't get him any further.

There's not much I can say, except that sometimes I just hate being right; nevertheless, someone had to go home and I think the best three are left standing. The question now is who's going to take Gold, Silver and Bronze? Oh wait...this isn't the Olympics. I can't remember if second and third place gets a consolation prize though. hmmmm?

I'm looking forward to the Freestyle competition. The dances are always creative and daring and sometimes even over the top, but definitely fun.

The Mirror Ball is so close to the finalists now, I bet they can taste it. If it was made outta chocolate or some other decadent treat, Kirstie would have to win it. But ho hum...it's nothing but a ball of cheap little mirrors. Guess wanting to win is more for the recognition.

Buh-bye, Ralph - you done good. Seriously, though, take the vampire outfit home and have fun. *evil grins

3 comments:

mikeylikesit said...

Mikey likey and was glad to see Ralph go home. Don't be sad, someone had to lose. That's just the way competition is.

Why didn't you mention Tayla Kelley? She's a real competitor.

Hart said...

She's not in my monkeysphere, but yeah, she's a real gem, who's competing with life and a great little dancer.

Anonymous said...

i figure'd it was about time for ralph to go. you were right missy, he was the best one at the beginning, but then he either didn't improve or the judges had his first performances in mind and then gave him the ax.

and monkeysphere...hehe, you're my #1 in my monkeysphere.