Tuesday, April 26, 2011

We Dodged the Bullet - Guess Kendra Did Too

After last nights devastation tonight seemed mild. Yes, we're still under flash flood warnings and it did storm, but there were only three tornadoes in the state. Naturally, one had to be in my backyard, but far enough away that our town only felt the tail end.

So, lucky me, I got to watch the last 15 minutes of Dancing with the Stars. I was sorry to see Chris up there and Ralph. I wasn't sorry to see Kendra. Whilst her last two dances were pretty good, I don't know that she'll be consistent and it's only right that she is voted off. But wait! Huh? Surely there's been a mistake! Granted, I didn't see last night's competition, but to think that she was better than Chris, who has proven he can dance numerous times and Ralph, who is a real showman, is ridiculous. I mean, the end of the competition is still a month away and she's bound to suffer more "hormonal" days.

Just goes to show you that fans shouldn't be allowed a vote.

No comments: