Tuesday, April 12, 2011

DWTS - Elimination 4-12-11 - It's All About The Fans

Chelsea and Mark in jeopardy? Huh? When they did their dance tonight for the judges picks, I liked it better than last night. And last night they topped the leader board so I guess it's confirmed that it doesn't matter if you're good or not - it's all about the fans.

Next in jeopardy was Petra and Dimitry. I was never that fond of her, but certainly there are worse. The difference, once again, is it's all about the fans.

Honestly, I expected Sugar Ray to go home tonight. But after hearing Kendra tell the world, "I had hormone problems" (we all know what that means) I thought, omg, please make my choice wrong and vote her off.

Unfortunately,  Sugar Ray was eliminated. Sometimes I just don't like being right. Only two of my viewers voted that he'd get the ax. The others, with the exception of one comedian, who voted off Chris, thought Kendra would go. Maybe next week they'll be right. We can only hope.

However, if Kirstie doesn't step it up like 99.9% she could easily find herself keeping on the weight she hoped to drop during the show. I'm wondering now if her first performance was really that good, or if we were just all in shock that she could move as gracefully as she did.

Well, until next week, hope you're enjoying the competition as much as I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luckytaz was just shocked when Mark and Chelsea were in jeopardy. WTF .... They need to give the judges scores a little more weight than the fans votes. It's not right being named DWTS and then just being a popularity contest.
My vote was that Kendra should have been eliminated, not Sugar Ray. I was very, very disappointed that Kendra was safe.

Hart said...

I agree that Kendra should have been voted off this week, but for some reason I knew that Sugar Ray would get the boot.

And, yes, the fans pull too much weight in my opinion. Popularity votes, as in some other (shall remain nameless) competitions, get the more unskilled, but widely known people to win.