Monday, April 11, 2011

Dancing with the Stars - More Mishaps for Kirstie :(

Maks (I decided to spell his name correctly) and Kirstie are proving that they can overcome anything. They were the last couple to dance the romantic Viennese Waltz and once again they had a mishap. Kirstie's shoe came off during a spin, but fortunately she was on her butt and able to fix it before Maks lifted her to her feet again. They continued the dance and the scores weren't bad, considering, but omg, can anything else happen to this couple? Okay, I'm chuckling at the thought that Maks is really going to build upper body strength this season.

Another couple to waltz about on stage were Mark and Chelsea. Whilst Len (I've got a stick up my butt) complained that it was too progressive for a 300 year old traditional dance, I like the fact that Mark thinks outside the box so, three cheers for the choreography, which was impeccably performed.

The most touching waltz of the night was performed by Ralph Macchio and Karina (I like my body so I'm gonna pose naked). They danced to the Theme from Romeo and Juliet and the emotional choreography could have been overly dramatic if not for the fact that Ralph pulled it off brilliantly.

Now, macho men might think Ralph was a bit too feminine, but when a man can get in touch with his feminine side like that, I think it's sexy; therefore, I'm deleting some letters from Ralph's last name. It's now Ralph MACcHiO. :D

One of my favorite dances of all time is the Paso Doble (not excluding the Argentine Tango, which is *swoons* sexy as hell) and frankly I couldn't wait to see Hines Ward perform it, and he did well, as I expected. But OMG! I really think Chris nailed it and deserved higher scores than he got. Of course, I seldom agree with the judges.

I mean, come on, Len pooh poohed Mark and Chelsea, but when Sugar Ray hopped, rather than glided in the waltz, it was "entertaining?" It was, but really it's far from what I expect in the Viennese Waltz.

Petra (giggles "this IS my angry face") Nemcova danced the Paso and the judges raved, I saw okay. Kendra (I'm the token blond ditz) danced the waltz and I thought the judges were kind with their scores. As far as Romeo, who spells classical, R A P, I agreed with the judges critiques and the scores.

Tonight's show was all classical and because I'm fond of classical music, I found it "entertaining." :D The dancers are progressing nicely and are really close on the leader board so I can only guess who might go home tomorrow night.

What are your thoughts?

Who's Going Home from DWTS on 4-12-11
Kendra Wilkenson
Chris Jericho
Romeo
Kirstie Alley
Chelsea Kane
Sugar Ray Leonard
Ralph MACcHiO
Petra Nemcova
Hines Ward
  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments: