Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wendy Williams Isn't a Man in Drag?

Dancing with the Stars, season 12 aired last night and I have no one I'd love to hate. What a disappointment. *sighs

Okay, okay Kendra Wilkinson came close. Then I thought, she has to be outrageously into herself, because deep down inside she's just a scared little girl. Hmmm...I was amazed that her partner, Louis, said ver batim what I was thinking.

Actually, the show bored me, because everyone seemed to dance just fine. Well, with the exception of  Mike Catherwood, who imho didn't dance as badly as his scores reflected. His timing for dance might be off a bit, but his comedic timing is right on. I hope he doesn't get eliminated next Tuesday, because he's super likable.

Watching the "Karate Kid," Machio rehearse I figured he was doomed. But when he got on the dance floor I was like, "You go Karate Kid." I mean, wow. Forty-nine and he can move. Of course that's just his first dance and I've seen good beginners go bad and bad beginners go good.

The piece d' resistance and the most entertaining for me was Kirstie Alley. Not only the oldest competitor, but certainly the chunkiest and still the woman exudes sex appeal. Yeah, some of you might be thinking "She's a fat hag, not sexy at all." But to me sex appeal comes from within and she's got it.

My biggest surprise was to learn that Wendy is married and has kids and is a real woman. I've seen the ads for her show and couldn't help but think, "Ummm...are you a man in drag?" lol

So that's my take on this new season. Wonder what y'all are thinking. Who's gonna be the first eliminated? Who do y'all think is gonna make it to the finals?

P.S. Have to thank avilo for watching the show with me, even if he kept saying "I want Chelsie Hightower to win." *rolls eyes* She's the pro coach, you ass. Men! Give em a cute, shapely blonde and suddenly their brains turn to mush.

1 comment:

luckytaz said...

I hadn't commented on DWTS yet because I was waiting to see if the other comment went through which I see it did.
I think this season's DWTS could go to almost anyone. I don't really see a "front runner" as in past seasons. I too was amazed by Ralph and by Kirstie Alley. I thought she was going to be the joke of the season, but she can really move that body. You go girl !! I think Max handled her very well too which I was surprised to see. Unfortunately, I think Mike will go first and Wendy next, but things could change.