Friday, March 18, 2011

Blogspot You Make Me Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me preface this rant by stating that I am, for the most part, computer illiterate. I don't know from Widgets and Templates. As far as I know, HTML is some secret code. And when I seek help from Blogspot, I notice that the problems I'm having, have been going on since 2009.

There's a plethora of people who offer advice; there's even a site called "Blogger for Dummies." Daaaaaayuuuuummmm, that makes me feel even worse, because I don't understand a thing there either.

The complaints I've been getting via email from some readers are "I can't leave a comment" or  "I've left comments, how come they don't post?" Gee, I'd like to answer that; however, I have no effin clue myself. *bangs head against wall.*

I'd love to read all your comments - good or bad, pro or con. I'm a writer with my POV and I'm sure you're a reader with your POV. If only I knew what those views were. Unfortunately, Blogspot isn't helping me figure this crap out. And the more I read the help section, the more confused I become. *starts to pull out hair*

Everything in my "comments" setting indicates that anyone, even anon, can leave a comment. Well, they could if it worked. lol 

Allow me to end this rant by apologizing to those folks who have been unable to leave their comments. It ain't my fault! If anyone out there can help me figure this out (pretend you're trying to teach a three year old the  alphabet and why E comes before F) just leave a comment. Wait! What? Never mind.*throws self on floor, kicking feet, pounding fists and screaming with frustration. 

Y'all come back now, hear? :)

2 comments:

avilo said...

well HTML might be a secret code to you cave girl :) *chuckles* but yah...it's pretty weird to leave comments, it takes me to another dimension and you have to verify you're human...lol.

don't bang ur head too hard tho, or else you won't be abe to blog anymore lol

and the word verification on this comment says "Word Verification: abledd" .... "abledd" isn't a word lol

Hart said...

Hey, thanks for your advice "Don't bang ur head too hard..." *rolls eyes* Very helpful. lol

And btw, your blog does the same thing - exactly. So there! *sticks out tongue*

I'm guessing HTML stands for "Hard-core Terran's Mind Lapse."

But, yeah, Blogspot makes no sense. *shrugs*