Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More On The North American Starcraft League Voting Sham

After checking the voting roster today to see how many more negative comments were left by haters of avilo, I attempted to reply to the last poster, who said "Never heard of him. American/Korean?" My response was brief and to the point:

"He's American and soon he will be as popular nationwide as he is on the east coast, where he's won numerous LAN Tournaments. Thank you haters for getting his name out there. :)"

(Hey, like I've always said, "Bad publicity is better than no publicity." Look what it's done for Charlie Sheen).

Hmmmm? Strangely, it wouldn't post. Suspicious? You bet! When I talked to others that had only praise for avilo, they too attempted to post a comment and could not.

Wtf, NASL? You only posting negative comments about avilo? Comments that imply he's a cheater and hacked votes? I can assure you he doesn't have the time or the soul to do something so underhanded. Or avilo made a new account and is posting as arkansassy? Yeah, right! Are you only posting comments that your small minds believe are funny? Like references to him being a "piece of shit" a "douche" etc.? Yes, immature minds think that's hilarious. Their vocabulary is such that they can't express themselves with eloquence. I'd venture to say that the vast majority don't even know why they don't like avilo. But I know why.

Yesterday, on the stream some guy said, "Why don't Incontrol and Idra like avilo?" I simply replied, "There's no explaining bad taste."

For some reason, unbeknownst to me, avilo - the guy who isn't more bad mannered than any other player, and is not more outspoken than others, has been the one chosen to be verbally abused by mindless creatures, who don't know any better.

We all know these people. Think back in history to when crucifixion was popular. No, I'm not comparing avilo with JC, it was merely an example. *rolls eyes* What I am doing is comparing the avilo haters with the sheeple, who simply follow the most popular vote, because...because...well because they're sheeple.

Avilo doesn't have it in him to "hate." He's smart and doesn't waste his energy on such a negative emotion. He would rather save his energy to beat the haters; to own em; to show them his strength in character both in and out of the game.

Why avilo, or anyone else for that matter, would even want to be part of the NASL group is beyond me, but that's what he wants.All I can say for myself is, it's a good thing the Salem Witch Hunts aren't still popular.

P.S. Incontrol made an application video. Ummmmm...was that to prove this wasn't a sham? Pullllleeeeeeeze!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your blog, but this post got my interest. I went to see how avilo's standing was in the NASL and couldn't find his name. He went from like 23,000 + votes to 39?

And I was one of the guys that used all my votes to vote for him and I passed on the link to other guys I know and they passed the link to guys they know - and girls, if they're lucky. lol

NASL really is a sham. All he did was rack up hate comments and he's not only a nice guy - I know him from DC area lans, but he's a damn good player.

They're all about hype. They're even making announcements a hype. NASL = fail!

Hart said...

Thanks for your comment, anon. I know within 24 hrs.he had over 800 votes. Then he posted a replay pack and got a bunch more, but like I said NASL fixes the votes like they want them to read. If they didn't, he'd at least have what he started with, which wasn't zero.

Once again, I appreciate your comment and thanks for reading my blog - become a follower. lol