Sunday, August 28, 2011

MLG - Raleigh - Adios from the Blonde

So, the festivities are over and it's been fun, even though the Koreans are taking home more U.S. currency. Strangely, after each MLG, I'm craving Kimchee and Bi Beem Bop - maybe some Chop Chae, too.

I tuned in late again and didn't watch many games - didn't see Idra get eliminated by TriMaster - and by the time I did tune in, the final 8 were: Nada, Puma, Bomber, Coca, DRG, Hero, Huk, and Sjow.

Nada took out Huk in RO7 and Puma in RO8; DRG took out Hero in RO8 and Nada in RO9; Coca took out DRG in RO10, and Hero dropped Sjow in RO7. Bomber was just sitting in the Champion finals bracket waiting to see who he was going to take out.

Yeah, that was confusing to me and if I wasn't confuzzled enough with all the brackets - there was an extended series. I have no idea where that fits in, but I guess Puma knows, because he lost to Nada 4-3.

In the Champion losers bracket, Incontrol actually won two games, beating Drewbie. OMG! Drewbie must feel like crap losing to Incontrol. Don't feel badly Drewbie, Incontrol went on to lose the next match 1-2 to his teammate Machine.

Actually, the only EG players who didn't do too badly were Puma and Demuslim. But if Puma was already knocked out by Nada, how did he come back to be knocked out by Coca 2-0 in the champion bracket? *sighs* I was kinda feeling really dumb at this point. Me - with an IQ of a gazillion trillion million.

DRG wasn't out of it so I got to watch a boring Zerg/Zerg match v Coca. *yawns* If I could have I would have jumped in the middle of the map between the two of 'em with my can of Raid and sprayed them both to their deaths. Blonde exTERMINATOR winner of MLG! :D (That woulda been the bubble caption over my cartoon character's head)

The championship final match was between Coca (Zerg) and Bomber (Terran) and that's when avilo and I started our battle. Dumbass wanted Terran to win and I insisted Zerg should win. Guess he doesn't understand that Blizz will nerf Terran even more than they have with another MLG Terran win. The words went back and forth until I finally QQd and rage quit on him. LOL! I love doing that to him, cuz he laughs out loud and that makes me laugh. Of course it's all in fun. I just love aggravating the Terran to see his angry face and read his "aodfmomfoneldofne." By the way, avilo - I am so not BM, you gagafas!

I sent avilo lotsa :D, because in the first game Coca held off Bomber's bunker rush so well and took the game. But Bomber went on to win the championship. So all you Terrans out there - expect more Terran nerfs. hahahaha

Hope y'all had as much fun as I had. I'm looking forward to the next MLG in - hmmmm...lol sorry, having a blonde moment.

For accurate details (by peepz who aren't confused by brackets)and to get replays go to majorleaguegaming.com (I know there's an http and a www in front of that, but I can't remember how it goes. hehehe

*waves bye Hasta la bye bye y'all



4 comments:

avilo said...

LMAO you are so fuckin hilarious and yes i fight with you ffs, i was RIGHT knew bomber would win.

yah, i also think u forgot a negative sign on that gazzillion trillion IQ rating LOL

very funny post, and yah you are BM sometimes and you QQ and ragequit ez pz gg.

oh yeah, and the www goes in front LOFL (*acts like you weren't acting like a dumb blonde and that you really are*) ahaahah.

mikeylikesit said...

You're crazy funny!

Thought you quit Starcraft?

Hart said...

You are so jelly that I am so smarter then you, you amoeba brain. :D I knew Bomber was gonna win, but guess you can't read. I said I HOPE HE DOESN'T! *glares

I know where www and http go, I just always get confused with the colons and dots and if it's \or / and if there are one or two of em so stfu! I was too lazy to get the original link - you know 'bout that, right? HAHAHAHA

You're so fun to watch MLG with and I love QQ-ing and rage quiting on you.

OMG! Today is our two-year anniversary - minus the time from 7/21/11. You forgot and so did I, so I leave the rolling pin in the drawer. LOL

Hart said...

Mikey, I didn't quit Starcraft, I quit avilo and he is Starcraft and they're both a hard habit to break.

Actually, I backed off of most of my Starcraft activity, including his stream, but hell no way I'm gonna miss an MLG or any LAN event.