Saturday, August 20, 2011

The First DCSC2 Tournament - Yeah, It's Starcraft

Due to the fact that someone saw my original post as "divulging too much 'personal' information" and "making me look bad" the original post was deleted. Sorry

Obviously, the truth hurts - especially when you're telling other people another truth.

Follow-up:

Even though I deleted the post, I think dcsc2 deserves a shout out. The casters, Yida and Gosukevin, whilst not the comedic Ayesee and Redmajejr, of It's Gosu, are good and made Saturday's games exciting and interesting.

When I first started watching the It's Gosu stream, there were few people viewing - it was the same with the dcsc2 stream. These guys put their time and effort into streaming so that y'all can watch events and enjoy them - please do support the streams by becoming a follower.

For further dcsc2 information on upcoming events, etc:

http://dcsc2.com/

No comments: