Monday, August 29, 2011

Dancing with the Stars New Cast Announced and I'm Posting About Suicide?????

avilo said 'There's always hope" and sure enough, the new cast of DWTS is announced. Frankly, I think avilo misread or misinterpreted or whatever he does that causes me to get "my panties in a knot" like he says. Frankly, I think he does it intentionally to watch me QQ. *sighs*

There were rumors on Twitter earlier that the new cast was announced and it was wrong, so I don't know if this is reliable; however, I'm going to post it anyway.

Rickie Lake - She stared in Hairspray, a musical, when she was a fatty. So she
knows how to dance.

Rob Kardashian - You mean to tell me there's a brother in the tribe?

Chaz Bono - The sweet little daughter of Sonny and Cher, who is now a son.

Kristin Cavallari - Don't know her, but guess she's from The Hills.

Chynna Phillips - The daughter of Michelle Phillips from the 70s group Mamas
and Papas and vocalist in the group Wilson Phillips.

David Arquette - Wasn't he married to Courtney Cox?

Elisabetta Canalis - Didn't she used to be with George (I think I'm so hot) Clooney?

Nancy Grace - You've gotta worry about anyone with two first names. Heard she's a
news anchor.

Hope Solis - No, in the U.S. Soccer isn't considered football. Where are all the
football players this season?

Ron Artest - L.A. Lakers dude.

J.R. Martinez - Actor from All My Children. Is that still on the air?

Carson Kressley - Actor

With the exception of Ricky Lake, Chaz Bono, and Chynna Phillips, guess I'm going to have to get to know all the rest of cast as the season progresses.




3 comments:

avilo said...

arkette was with cox yes, and hmm, cast looks ok...tho sorta looks tame compared to previous casts.

Ian said...

George Clooney is hot. Back off! When I was young I always went to super cuts and asked for my haircut like his. LOL!

Hart said...

Avilo - it's up to the pro dance partners to make em look wild. :D

Ian - *just LOFL* Not at the fact that you used to have your haircut just like his, but the "When I was young..." Still laughing.

Hope your birthday was grand.